Friday, August 15, 2014

Getting Ready For A Craft Fair

Craft fairs, markets, craft shows are a great way to start your home business. Here in VA there are many through out the state. On the east coast line are small Harbor towns that have annual events where crafters can sell their wares. 

I'm venturing out on Labor Day Weekend to Irvington, Va. A sleepy little coastal town that has monthly markets. It is here vendors sell fresh vegetables, arts & crafts. Since the price is right (a mere $25.00) & short selling time (four hours) this is perfect for me to test the waters.
I'll have my painted wine glasses & Christmas ornaments. I've invited a friend & my sister to join me with their crafts. This will fill the booth with inventory.

I'm looking forward to this market & hope for good sells for the three if us. 

http://townofirvingtonva.com/irvington-farmers-market/

Wish us luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment