Saturday, November 30, 2013

WINDOW ART


It all starts with a discarded window.




Using a vintage window, I used acrylic paints and created a Christmas window. Mr. Snowman's tree has a tiny star that is glued on the top. 




Six little snowmen portraits in acrylic paint. This was my first window. I was sure how to do this, so it took HOURS to complete. In the end, I was very happy with the results. Since then, I have found a way to shave time when painting on glass.



Mr. Snowman peaks through this window.




The view through the glass, looks like part of the painting.








2 comments:

  1. Love your snowmen window paintings! :)
    the first one reminds me of the movie The Snowman.

    good luck with your new blog!

    gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Gail! Lots to learn on making this blog work.

      Delete